Vigyan Recruitment 2020: In Noida, Delhi, the Science Channels project India Science – 24×7 internet-based TV-chain, DST Golden Jubilee Project, INDIAN SCIENCE NEWS AND FEATURE SERvICE, the ACS Project, and Women Technology Program (WTP), on a contractual basis, invites applicants for the various professionals in VIGYAN PRASAR.
The entire age limit for aspirants should not exceed 40 years and should not exceed 60 years, and they will apply for Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020. The screening process is the basis for the knowledge test/personal interview. The chosen applicants would earn a salary according to the laws of management.
Vigyan Prasar Online Application Form 2020 may be submitted by candidates qualifying for lecturer positions. The application process is in online mode only. Applicants eligible in the respective sector may apply for Vigyan Prasar Employment 2020. The last online application date for Vigyan Prasar Project Manager Jobs is 17-12-2020.
Information about Vigyan Prasar’s vacancy 2020, upcoming Notices, Vigyan Prasar’s salary, list of merits, ticket hall, project manager, upcoming alerts, etc will be posted on this page. Interested applicants will see all the following information in the official notice whether they are qualifying under the specified conditions. Aspirants will look at our web every day.
Details about Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Vigyan Prasar|
|Name of the Department||Department of Science and Technology|
|Job posting information||Project Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||10 posts|
|Selection Process||skill Test / Personal Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||07-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17-12-2020|
|Job Location||Noida (New Delhi)|
Vacancy and Payscale Details of Vigyan Prasar Jobs 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Vigyan Prasar Project Manager Recruitment 2020
- Project Consultant (Production): Applicant should have Graduated from a recognized University/Institution or post-graduated/ Diploma in Mass Communication or film studies or from a recognized University / Institutions and 15 years of experience in overall video production and channel management in a reputed TV channel/production house.
- Project Manager Content (Engage with Science): Applicant should have Graduated from a recognized University/Institution and post-graduated/ Diploma in Mass Communication or Public Relations or Management from a recognized University / Institution and 8 years of experience in a reputed media organization or PR firm with strong communication and engagement skills in English.
- Project Asst Manager Editorial (English): Applicant should have Graduated from a recognized University/Institution and post-graduated/ Diploma in Mass Communication from a recognized University / Institution and 3 years of experience in a TV/FILM channel, a national newspaper with strong scripting/writing and conceptualization skills in English in subjects related to science, technology, environment, etc.
- Project Asst Manager (Editorial– Hindi): Applicant should have Graduated from a recognized University/Institution and post-graduated/ Diploma in Mass Communication from a recognized University / Institution and 3 years of experience in a TV/FILM channel, a national newspaper with strong scripting/writing and conceptualization skills in Hindi in subjects related to science, technology, environment, etc.
- Project Asst. Manager – Science Communication: Applicant should hold in M.Sc / MPhil / MTech in science or engineering from a recognized University/Institution and 3 years of experience in science communication using Television, Print Radio, Web portal, Social media, etc. Must have excellent writing skill on science and technology-based stories, interviews, and content using different formats, etc.
- Sr. Project Technical Officer – (IT): Applicant should hold in MTech/BE/BTech/ MCA from a recognized University/Institution and 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- Content Editorial Coordinator (Post Content Aggregation Coordination): Applicant should have Graduated in any stream, with more than 10-years of hands-on experience in content acquisition and editorial related work in media houses of repute.
- Reporter: Applicant should have Graduated from any recognized University/ Institution and 2 years of experience in reporting media.
- Project Associate: Applicant should have Graduated in any discipline preferably in Accounts/Finance or a related subject and Knowledge of basic accounting software is desirable accounts.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Applicant should have Post Graduate in Basic Science/Science policy Or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional course selected through a process described through CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The age limit for Project Consultant (Production) is 60 years, the post-Content Aggregation Supervisor is 58 years, the Reporter is under 30 years, the Project Associate is over 40, and other positions are over 55.
- The selection is based on academic credentials, experience, and the success of the interview. Candidates who apply will have to undergo the Ability Test/Personal Interview.
Online Application Process for Vigyan Prasar Jobs 2020
- The eligible and willing applicant must fill the Application form with the relevant educational credentials, experience certificates, and upload the photo, signature Max 500 KB, and selected project name to submit the applications for the recruitment on 17-12-2020.
- Starting date of applications on 07-12-2020.
- Submission of the applications closed on 17-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Vigyan Prasar Project Manager Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of Vigyan Prasar Project Manager Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of Vigyan Prasar|