UCIL Job Alert 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Jaduguda invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read by Apprenticeship Rules 1992. The cumulative number of 244 openings as per the distribution of Advertising No. is 03/2020 on 22-11-2020 for imparting training under the Apprentice rule, 1965 in the designated trades.
Those Candidates who are applying for the UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice post should have X Standard and ITI Examination in relevant Trade with an aggregate of 60% marks The ICF Apprentices will get a salary as per the UCIL Apprentice Act 1965.
The Application process for UCIL Jobs 2020 will be Starts on 22-11-2020 ended on 10-12-2020. So Candidates need to make attention and apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Jaduguda Trade Apprentices jobs before the last date.
UCIL Vacancies 2020 selection will be based on a merit list and it will be considered based on Matriculation and ITI marks. Selected candidates will be placed in Jaduguda (Jharkhand). Here you will find details on UCIL Trade Apprentices Notification such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on UCIL Trade Recruitment, visit our website frequently.
Details of UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Jaduguda|
|Name of the post||Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||244 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||22-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10-12-2020|
|Job Location||Jaduguda (Jharkhand)|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||10|
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Applicant should have passed in Matriculation with 50 % marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT.
Age Limit of UCIL Recruitment 2020
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the Maximum age limit is 25 years as of 20-11-2020.
- The Upper age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates as per Government guidelines.
Pay Scale of UCIL Jobs 2020
- Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, Applicant must receive the stipend per month as per apprentices Rule.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the merit marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
UCIL Online Application Process for Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Eligible and Willing Applicant should fill the Prescribed Application format is available on the UCIL website i.e www. uranium corp.in
- Applications should be followed by Properly filled in the specified application form in all respects along with all the necessary documents, such as a Xerox copy of the SSC Board Certificate/Matriculation Marks Sheet, date of birth, ITI Pass Certificates and Marks Sheets, Caste Certificate, Aadhaar Card & Pan Card, One self-addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm should be submitted by SPEED POST ONLY on request date 10-12-2020.
To General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO: Jaduguda Mines,
Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832102.
- Commencement of Prescribed application by candidates 22-11-2020.
- Last date for Prescribed of the application by candidates 10-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of UCIL|