TMC Recruitment 2020: The 37 applicants to Science Officer, Medical Physicist, Clinical Research Supervisor, Scientific Advisor, Social Medical Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Professional Position are welcomed by the Tata Memorial Center (TMC).
Intermedia(10+2), graduate, PG, Ph.D. in the related field, and the applicants must apply for TMC Jobs 2020 for 25 to 40 years. Mode of the interview/written examination/skill test collection of candidates. Applicants chosen for these positions must be paid in compliance with TMC law.
Applicants must apply only in online mode for TMC Vacancy 2020. Online applications will be launched between 26-11-2020 and 20-12-2020. Before the last day, applicants can request applications.
TMC accepts requests from well-deserved Indian nationality applicants eager to pursue a career in the TMC. Vacancies for a full time available in MADAN MOHAN MALVIYA CANCER CENTRE/HOMI BHABHA CANCER Centre, VARANASI. Placement tests/interviews can be held in Varanasi/ Mumbai, at the discretion of the Board and at the number of applicants. ”
The Tata Memorial Center (TMC) is a specialized cancer center dedicated to fulfilling the highest demands in the areas of patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research, oncology, and related fields. TMC is a distinct agency funded by the Indian Ministry of Atomic Energy. The TMC is a member of the Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a deemed atomic energy university with the mandate to develop high-quality postgraduate science and technology programs, particularly those related to life and health sciences.
Please check our Web site regularly for more information on TMC notification 2020, such as educational credentials, age limits, the application process, payments, and how to register for daily alerts at the Tata Memorial Center (TMC).
Details of TMC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Name of the post||Scientific Officer, Medical Physicist, Clinical Research Coordinator, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Medical Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Pharmacist, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||37 posts|
|Selection Process||Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||26-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20-12-2020|
|Job Location||Varanasi(Uttar Pradesh)|
Vacancy Details of TMC Scientific Officer Jobs 2020
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies||Payscale +allowances|
|Scientific Officer ‘E’ RSO-III(Cyclotron)||02||Level-12 Rs.78,800/-|
|Scientific Officer ‘D” Quality Manager||01||Level 11 Rs.67,700/-|
|Medical Physicist||02||Level 11 Rs.67,700/-|
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Speech &Swallowing Therapy)||01||Level 10 Rs.56,100/-|
|Clinical Research Coordinator||01||Level-8 Rs.47,600/-|
|Scientific Officer ‘SB’ Library||01||Level-8 Rs.47,600/-|
|Scientific Assistant-‘B’||09||Level-6 Rs.35,400/-|
|Assistant Medical Social Worker||02||Level-6 Rs.35,400/-|
|Clinical Psychologist||01||Level-6 Rs.35,400/-|
|Technician||13||Level 2 Rs.19,900/-|
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Vacancy 2020
- Scientific Officer ‘E’ RSO-III(Cyclotron): Applicant should have post graduated in Physics / Chemistry / Biology with 10 years of experience in Nuclear Medicine department or Cyclotron or similar facility as Radiological Safety Officer and must be passed RSO Level – III (Cyclotron) certification conducted by RPAD / AERB.
- Scientific Officer ‘D” Quality Manager: Applicant should have Graduated from Science with any stream/ Masters in Hospital Administration / Business Administration and 07 years of experience in Hospital and Laboratory Quality Management and Accreditation in minimum 250 bedded hospital.
- Medical Physicist: Applicant should have post graduated in Physics and Diploma in Radiological Physics conducted by BARC /Certification of Radiological Safety Officer from AERB and 6 years clinical experience as a Medical physicist in advanced computerized treatment planning systems and other state-of-art technology.
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Speech &Swallowing Therapy): Applicant should hold in Master of Speech-Language Pathology (MSc SLP) or Master of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (MASLP) with one year experience in oncology speech and swallowing rehabilitation in a reputed hospital with speech and swallowing rehabilitation experience with a special interest in developing the services.
- Clinical Research Coordinator: Applicant should hold in M.Sc / BAMS / BHMS and 3 years of Experience in Clinical Research /Oncology and have a
good knowledge of regulatory norms, GCP, ethical conduct, protocol writing, designing case record forms, designing informed consent forms.
- Scientific Officer ‘SB’ Library: Job seeker should have Graduated in any discipline and Master of Library & Information Science from a recognized University / Institute with consistently good academic records and 3-5 years experience as Jr. Librarian / Assistant Librarian / Library Assistant and good Knowledge of computers and related technology, library management software, and content management software,e-databases, electronic services.
- Scientific Assistant-‘B’: Applicant should have graduated in Physio-therapy, Physics, Radiotherapy Technology, IT, Biological Sciences from a recognized university and 2 years experience as C.S.S.D. Technician in a Sterilization Dept. of a large Hospital/Institute/ one year of experience in treating oncology patients/ 01 year of experience as Medical Radiographer in a large Hospital with CT and MRI, Molecular Techniques, quality control procedures in clinical laboratory /modern Radiotherapy Technology/ 5 years experience in a Client / Server environment is mandatory. Candidate must have good practical knowledge of Visual Basic, SQL, Crystal Report & RDBMS. Working knowledge of AS/400, DB2, Web Technology / Web development tools, skills on ASP/VB Script, JAVA, JAVA Script.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Job aspirants should have a Postgraduate in Social Science (MSW) from a recognized university with one year of experience in the field of Medical Social work.
- Clinical Psychologist: Applicants should hold in M.A.Clinical Psychology from a recognized university and 3 years experience in psychometric testing and interpretation, including neuropsychological tests and counseling and therapy/cancer/chronic physical illness and willingness.
- Pharmacist: Applicant must hold in B. Pharm/D.Pharm with 1-3 years of experience in Dispensary / Pharmacy of the Hospital having minimum 200 beds and Applicant should Registration with State Pharmacy Council with duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory.
- Technician: Applicant should have passed HSC in Science/Diploma in OT, ICU, Electronics, Technician / Respiratory Therapist / Dialysis Technician from a recognized board and 1 year of experience as Technician in CSSD in reputed hospital/ Health care setup.
Age Limit of TMC Jobs 2020
- The applicant’s minimum age limit is 25 years and the maximum age limit at 25-09-2020 is 40 years.
- Relaxation for entities in the reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Services & Other as ruled by the State. Of India and 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, and 5 years for Departmental applicants.
- The method of recruiting is based on the details given in the online application form in Varanasi and Mumbai and the interview/written examination/skill test, depending on the amount and the discretion of the management.
TMC Online Application Process Scientific Officer Jobs 2020
- The non-refundable processing fee of Rs.300/- shall be paid by the applicant
- There is no SC/ST/female candidates/disabled persons/ex-servicemen registration fee.
How to Apply for TMC Notification 2020
- Candidates are expected to register only for “Online Application”
- The applicant shall be obliged to open the application form and to include a copy of all the information contained in the online application form, the College Certification Mark, Experience Certificate and other qualifications referred to above, and to not be permitted to appear for the interview/written examination/skill trial.
Starting date of applications from 26-11-2020.
The last date for submission of the application is 20-12-2020 up to 05:30 p.m.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of TMC Scientific Officer Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of TMC|