SBI Recruitment 2020: The State Bank of India (SBI) issued a Notification to 8500 apprentices vacancies in accordance with the Apprenticeship Act 1961. SBI Recruitment 2020 CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07 is advertising. These vacancies in one nation only. Candidates will only be tested once within the context of this dedication project.
Applicants who apply for SBI Jobs 2020 must be at least 20 years of age and graduated from every discipline. The candidate’s overall age limit should be 28 years from 30 to 10 to 2020. On the basis of an online written and local language examination, applicants will be chosen. The written examination was carried out in January 2021. The examination centers will be available on the SBI’s official note. Applicants must search the State Bank of India web portal (SBI).
The applicants selected will be recruited by the State Bank of India. The first-year payment will be accepted to Rs.15000/- per month, Rs.16,500/- for the second year, and Rs.19,000/- for the third year per month. The applicants for the SBI Vacancies 2020 could apply for online applications launched on 20-11-2020 and closed on 10-12-2020.
Further information on Notification 2020 of the State Bank of India(SBI) such as training requirements, age limits, application modes, fee applications, and how to apply for daily notification notifications from the State Bank of India(SBI) is freely available on our website.
State Bank of India invites you to discover India’s leading bank world. Both our divisions and administrative offices support and engage in a wide range of welfare and social programs across the world. Our industry is more than banking, because wherever we enter people’s lives.
Details of SBI Apprentice Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India(SBI)|
|Name of the post||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||8500 posts|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test and local language test|
|Starting Date to Apply||20-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10-12-2020|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of SBI Apprentice Jobs 2020
State Bank of India(SBI) announced the 8500 Apprentice Vacancies throughout India. The vacancies and State-wise details are given below Table.
|Name of the State||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Job Alert 2020
- Job applicants applying for this SBI apprentice would have a degree from every recognized Institution.
- Applicant Minimum age limit is 20 years and a maximum of age is 28 years as of 31-10-2020.
- Candidates must have been born before 01-11-1992 and by 31-10-2000.
- Upper age relaxation for applicants to SC/ST/OBC/PWD available according to the Guidelines of the government of India.
Pay Scale of SBI Apprentice Jobs 2020
- The selected SBI candidates are eligible for a salary of Rs.15,000 per month for the first year, Rs.16,500/- per month for the second year, and Rs.19,000/- per month for the third year.
Selection Process for SBI Jobs 2020
- The selection will be based on an online written examination and a local language examination.
- The online written exam consists of 100 marks over a one-hour cycle.
- The analytical tests will reveal negative signs of false answers. 1/4 of the mark given to the question shall be deducted for each incorrect reaction.
- The official notification includes online examination centers. Eligible candidates must visit the SBI website.
SBI Online Application Process for Apprentice Vacancies 2020
- The General/OBC/EWS candidates will pay the Application fee with Intimation charges is Rs.300/-
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply for SBI Notification 2020
- Eligible and willing Applicant must apply for SBI Apprentice job Should visit the Online application link is given below our web portal.
- Applicants must take the requisite precautions in order to qualify for SBI apprentice recruitment.
- The applicant shall enter his basic information such as name, mobile no, e-mail identification.
- The applicant will upload the photocopies and signatures in this phase.
- Job Aspirant offers information and other credentials on educational qualifications.
- The applicant must preview the application before submitting the application.
- The candidate must pay the online networking fee.
- The applicant should apply the SBI Apprentice Job Recruitment Application.
- Commencement of online registration of SBI application from 20-11-2020.
- Closing date of online registration of SBI application on 10-12-2020.
- Last date for printing of the SBI application process on 25-12-2020.
- Payment of online application fee from 20-11-2020 to 10-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of SBI|