OMPL Mangalore Recruitment 2020: OMPL Mangalore Recruitment 2020, for 25 vacancies in the Apprentice Trainee / Technical Apprentices Trainee positions on a contract basis for one year under the provisions of the Apprentices Law 1961/Apprentices Amendment Law, 1973. ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited is an Indian Government Enterprise that offers qualified and interested applicant positions.
In 2018, 2019, and 2020, OMPL has obtained on-line applications from degree and diploma holders, as the graduate trainee/technician trainee is chosen via the merit list of qualification information. The applicant chosen will earn a scholarship of rs.8,000 to 10,000/- every month.
The OMPL Mangalore Jobs 2020 web portal will be open from 02-12-2020 to 01-01-2021. Before the last day, the eager candidate should apply online. You can read more information about OMPL Mangalore Notice 2020, such as training requirements, age limits, mode of application, fees, and how to register for monthly notifications on the recruiting of OMPL apprentices/technician apprentice trainees, here.
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is an Indian Company government, co-sponsored by MSEZ Mangalore Aromatic sector, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL). In the near future, this young business promises strong growth opportunities. In the global market, it has already built a brand role. It is one of the safest petrochemical industries in India with over 1850 safe man-days. The Green Field Petrochemicals Project (OMPL) is funded by the Most Valuable Public Sector Company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (OGC) of India and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemically Limited (MRPL), an NGOC subsidiary. On 19 December 2006, OMPL was integrated.
Details of OMPL Mangalore Apprentice Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)|
|Name of the post||Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee|
|Job posting information||on a contract basis for one year|
|No. of Vacancies||25 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||02-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||01-01-2021|
Vacancy Details of OMPL Mangalore Apprentice Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Discipline||No. of vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice Training|
|Electrical / Electrical and Electronics||03|
|Electronics & Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation / Instrumentation||02|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training|
|Electrical / Electrical and Electronics||03|
Eligibility Criteria for OMPL Mangalore Recruitment 2020
- Applicants who apply for post-graduate apprenticeships will graduate from a recognized Institution of Engineering in the respective discipline.
- Applicants who apply for professional apprenticeship training will have a qualification in engineering from a recognized institution in the respective discipline.
- The candidate for the above-mentioned vacancies must be approved in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- The age limit shall be in effect in compliance with the Apprentices Act, 1961/Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973.
- The candidate chosen for the apprenticeship program will receive a monthly grant of Rs.10,000/-
- The candidate chosen for the Technician Training program will receive a monthly grant of Rs.8,000/-
Candidates are nominated based on the percentage of marks received in the basic qualification for engineering/diploma. At the time of joining, the candidates chosen would be confirmed with the initial certificates.
OMPL Mangalore Application Process for Apprentice Jobs 2020
- An applicant must visit the official ONGC i.e. www.ompl.co.in the website and click the link “Apprentice engagement: Advt.No.09/2020.”
- If the applicant complies with the advertised requirements, click on the link “Registration Form for Graduate Apprentices” for Graduate Apprentices and the “Registration Form for Technician Apprentices” for Technician Apprentices and fill in the details in the respective fields.
- The applicant can fill in the necessary details such as Candidate Name, Gender, Birth Date, Category, Specialization, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, A Declaration, etc.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature should be between 20kb-100kb and other documents and apply for the recruitment of OMPL Mangalore 2020.
The Starting Date of opening the online application portal from 02-12-2020
Last date for submission of online applications on 01-01-2021.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of OMPL Mangalore Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of OMPL Mangalore Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of OMPL Mangalore|