NPS Recruitment 2020: The National Pension System Trust (NPS) invites candidates to the various vacancies released in November this month Recently, NPS Recruitment 2020 is published on a direct recruitment basis for 06 positions for the General Manager and the Deputy General Manager.
The selection process is the basis of the interview/verification. In case an applicant has an Experience Certificate, PAN, and Adhar Card, the candidate must be released at the time of the interview. The interview will be administered by the NPS Trust Authority. Shortlisted applicants in New Delhi will be put. They will earn remuneration applicable to the NPS Trust as per CTC-based.
Postgraduate students of any discipline, law/engineering graduates from recognized colleges and candidates should be eligible for NPS Jobs 2020 for 45 to 48 years. Applicants must pay the application fee through the bank in question. The specifics of the bank are given on our website.
Applicants must fill in the required application form and all related documentation should enter the NPS Trust by 21-12-2020, addressed by speed mail. More information on NPS Notification 2020, such as qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to register for daily notifications of the National Pension System Trust (NPS) work notice is regularly available on our website.
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority) is established as the National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) pursuant to the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act 1882 on the management of National Pension System (NPS) assets and funds, as well as the numerous other schemes authorized by the PFRDA for best interest among subscribers. In accordance with the terms of the NPS Trust’s 27-02-2008 trust, the powers, roles, and obligations are set out in the PFRDA (National Pension System Trust) Regulations, 2015 and the review of those regulations. The trust Trustee is responsible for managing NPS intermediaries’ financial and administrative activities, including the Pension Accounts, the Trustee Bank, Central Recordkeeping offices, and The NPS Trust is in Delhi. NPS Trust will if appropriate in the future, open its offices in other parts of the country.
Details of NPS Manager Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Pension System Trust (NPS)|
|Name of the post||General Manager and Deputy General Manager|
|Job posting information||on direct recruitment basis|
|No. of Vacancies||06 posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Interviews|
|Starting Date to Apply||28-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||21-12-2020|
|Application Mode||Offline(Speed Post)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details of NPS Recruitment 2020
- The National Pension System Trust (NPS) has given the latest notification to retract 6 vacancies, including 02 vacancies for the General Administrator, 04 Vacancies for the Deputy General Manager Position.
Eligibility Criteria for NPS Jobs 2020
- The candidate is expected to have a postgraduate degree in all fields, a law/engineering degree from a renowned university, and from 11 to 14 years of experience in the management of issues relevant to the laws, science, finance, accountancy, administration or some other discipline deemed useful to the trust.
- The general manager’s age limit for candidates is 48 years and the deputy general manager role is 45 years.
Pay Scale of NPS Vacancy 2020
- The pay scale is Rs.72800-2250(1)-75050 2400(2)-79850-2500(3)-87350-3000(5)-102350(12 years and the number is the National Pension System (NPS), Category Allowances, Special Allowance, Washing Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, and Housing Allowance is admissible to NPS Trust Grade E Officer. Absolute CTC consisting of the pay and benefits at the beginning of the wage scale of the rank of Officer Grade E General Manager will be estimated. Rs. 47 lakes a year.
- The pay range of Grade D officers is Rs68500-2150(2)-72800-2250(6)-86300(9 years) and the allocation of NPS Trust to the National Pension Fund, Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, and Lodge Allowance is admissible to Grade E officer on NPS Trust. The cumulative CTC of Officer Grade D Deputy Director General at the start of the pay scale will be approx. Rs. 42 lakes a year.
- The candidates’ mode will be to pick NPS recruitment based on inspection and shortlisting of candidates. Preliminary interviews will be requested for the shortlisted candidates.
NPS Online Application Process 2020
- Unreserved, EWS and OBC candidates are paying the application fee is Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- The required fee/intimation charges can be charged by sending a Demand Draft/Cheque Bankers in favor of the National Pension Scheme Trust General Administration Account payable in New Delhi. The applicant can pay the fee via the details of the bank provided below.
Name of the Account: National Pension System Trust (NPS TRUST) General Administration Account
Account No.: 410901000219
Type of account: Savings
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
IFSC code: ICIC0004109
Branch Name: Delhi-Qutab Institution Area
Branch Address: 125, Main Road, Katwaria Saria, Delhi- 110016
How to Apply for NPS Notification 2020
- Applicants that are eligible to act as managers and Deputy Managing Directors will have to apply an e-mail/standard/speed post submitted “NPS Trust – Officer’s job submission for Grade E (General Manager),’ or ‘N PS Trust – Officer’s position application to request their biodata, brief history, educational qualifications, and certificates of skills.
Deputy General Manager (Human Resources),
National Pension System Trust,
Third Floor, B-14/A, Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhavan,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 016.
- The Notification was released on 20-11-2020.
- Applicants should fill the physical application forms should reach NPS Trust by 21-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NPS Trust Manager Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of NPS Trust|