NML Project Associate Recruitment 2020: CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) has issued an advertisement for the NML Recruitment Notification drive is being conducted to fill 49 vacancies for the post of Project Associate, Project Assistant, Project Scientist, Project JRF, Project SRF, Senior Project Associate, Scientific Administrative Assistant positions. The following vacancies are proposed to be filled-upon a purely temporary basis as Project Staff at different levels depending on the current and future requirements of various projects.
Interested candidates can apply on the official portal of NML Applying Aspirants must have At least 32 years of age. The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 50 years. Candidates will be selected based on the Interview. The selected candidates will be hired under the National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML). Candidates should apply for the online applications that started on 18-11-2020 and closing on the date of 03-12-2020.
Further details on CSIR NML Notification 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) Notification, visit our website frequently NracetGk.com.
Details of NML Project Associate & Scientist Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR)|
|Name of the Board||National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML)|
|Job posting information||on a purely temporary basis|
|No. of Vacancies||49 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||18-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||03-12-2020|
NML Recruitment Vacancy and Payscale for Associate Jobs 2020
|Name of the Position||No. of the Position||Emoluments
|Senior Project Associate||04||Rs.42,000/-+HRA|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant||02||Rs.18,000/-+HRA|
Project Associate Jobs Eligibility for NML Notification
- Project Associate-I: Applicant should have post graduated in Chemistry/ Geology/B Tech in Metallurgy/Material Science & Engineering/Chemical engineering/Nanoscience/Civil/Mineral Engineering from a recognized University.
- Project Associate-II: Applicant should hold in B Tech Metallurgy/Chemical engineering/Industrial/Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Material Science & Engineering and two years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions.
- Project Assistant: Applicant should hold Diploma in Chemical/Metallurgical Engineering// Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electronics /Intellectual property /IT/Electronics/ Multimedia and graduated in Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Multimedia from a recognised university.
- Project Scientist-II: Applicant should hold M. Tech in Materials Science/Engineering with 3 years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services.
- Project JRF: Applicant should hold B Tech – Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering and M.Sc. in Environmental
Science /Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Project SRF: Applicant should hold M.Sc. in Chemistry /B.Tech.in Chemical Engineering and 2 years of research
experience with one publication in SCI Journal.
- Senior Project Associate: Applicant should hold a Ph.D. in Chemistry/Metallurgy/ Recycling/Chemical Engineering and M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics with four years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations.
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: Applicant should have Graduated in Computer Application /Physics/
Chemistry/ BBA /BCA from a recognized University.
Project-JRF Applicant ae limit is 28 years, Project-SRF age limit is 32 years, Project Associate, Project Scientist Applicants age limit is 35 years of age, 40 years for Senior Project Associate, Project Scientist-II and 50 years for Scientific Administrative Assistant, Project Assistant posts.
Selection Process for NML Recruitment 2020
As per the CSIR-NML Recruitment process of the Eligible applicants through online Interviews. The NML announced the Date of the Interview will be notified through e-mail.
Application Process for NML Project Scientist Recruitment 2020
Eligible Applicants should register an online application form and instruct them to fill out the details carefully and accurately in the online registration form. Both credentials to be submitted to the program as a single PDF submit on or before 03-12-2020.
Important Dates for NML Project Associate Recruitment 2020
The Online registration of applications open on 18-11-2020.
Closing date of the Applications on 03-12-2020.
Application Links for NML Scientist & Associate free jobalert 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NML Project Associate Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of NML|