NCRA Recruitment 2020:National Centre For Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) Declared 13 vacancies.NCRA Recruitment 2020 released for Engineering Trainee (Electronica), Scientific Assistant B (Computers), Engineering Trainee (Electric), Technical Trainee (Electronics), Trade Assistant (Electronics) (Laboratory), Job Assistant (Mechanical).
The candidates for NCRA Jobs 2020 should be qualified to have X Level BE/B. Electronic engineering technology/graduate/degree in the relevant subjects of a university with at least 60% marks and 1-to-3 years of relevant experience.
For this NCRA Notification 2020, the salary will be paid in compliance with NCRA guidelines. The submission process is offline and the last date is 31-12-2020. Information about NCRA Latest vacancy, forthcoming NCRA job(s), merit list, chosen list, tickets in hall, performance, alerts, etc is updated to the notice on this website.
The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [TIFR] (Autonomous Institute of the Government of India Department of Atomic Energy) is an internationally recognised research institute, the Pune National Astrophysics Centre [NCRA]. Two radio telescopes are set up by NCRA-TIFR, viz. Radio Ooty Telescope (ORT) in Ooty, Tamilnadu and Radio Telescope Giant Metrewave in Khordad. Radio Astronomy Center (RAC), Ooty operates the ORT. NCRA-TIFR is looking for qualified candidates for the following RAC, Ooty positions.
Details about NCRA Engineer Trainee Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Centre For Radio Astrophysics (NCRA)|
|Name of the post||Engineer Trainee (Electronics), Scientific Assistant-B (Computers), Technical Trainee (Electrical), Technical Trainee (Electronics), Tradesman-B (Electrical), Work Assistant (Laboratory), Work Assistant (Mechanical), Security Guard, Administrative Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||11 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||07-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31-12-2020|
|Application Mode||Through post|
Vacancy Details and Payscale of NCRA Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Payscale|
|Engineer Trainee (Electronics)||02||Rs.25,000/-|
|Scientific Assistant-B (Computers)||01||Rs.46,356/-|
|Technical Trainee (Electrical)||01||Rs.16,000/-|
|Technical Trainee (Electronics)||02||Rs.16,000/-|
|Work Assistant (Laboratory)||01||Rs.23,913/-|
|Work Assistant (Mechanical)||01||Rs.23,913/-|
Eligibility Criteria for NCRA Jobs 2020
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics): Applicant should hold BE/B. Tech in Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute/university.
- Scientific Assistant-B (Computers): Job Aspirant should have graduated in Computer Science/Diploma in Computer Engineering with aggregate 60% marks and Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications and 1-2 years of experience in a reputed organization.
- Technical Trainee (Electrical): Applicant should hold a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Technical Trainee (Electronics): Job Aspirant should have graduated in Physics/Electronics or Diploma in Electronics (ECE) and Electrical (EEE) from a recognized Institution.
- Tradesman-B (Electrical): Job Aspirant should hold in NTC (Electrical) with the aggregate of 60% marks awarded by NCVT OR NAC with “B” Electrical License Holder with the one to 2 years of experience in a reputed organization.
- Work Assistant (Laboratory): Applicant should have passed in Matriculation with NTC (Electronics) awarded by NCVT and One year experience in an electronics laboratory in a reputed organization.
- Work Assistant (Mechanical): Applicant should have passed in Matriculation with NTC (Mechanical) awarded by NCVT and Two years of experience in a medium/large sized industry/workshop.
- Security Guard: Applicant should have passed in Matriculation by Central/State Board Examination and Three years of experience in Defence/CAPF/Firefighting Training, First Aid Certificate/NCC certificate/Civil Defence training/Home Guard/Security work in a reputed organization and Knowledge in computers and applications.
- Administrative Trainee: Aspirant should have Graduated from a recognized university and Knowledge of typing of computers and applications and Fluency in spoken and written English.
- The upper age limit for Technical Assistant B (Computers) is less than 43 years and the age limit for the Security Guard is below 31-33 years.
Selection Process NCRA Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2020
- NCRA-TIFR reserved the right to carry out screening checks, written tests, expert tests and internet interviews only because of the pandemic condition of Covid-19.
NCRA Application Process
- Application for http:/tinyurl.com/ncra2020 is recommended. Applicants can submit a hard copy of the envelope application format with a screening cover overwrite no later than 31-12-2020 online/by post.
To the Administrative Officer,
NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3,
Pune University Campus,
- The starting date to apply for NCRA Recruitment on 07-12-2020.
- Last date for submission of applications on 31-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NCRA Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of NCRA|