NAARM Recruitment 2020: A Notification for recruiting of young professionals for NAARM Recruitment 2020 has been announced by the National Academy of Agriculture Research Management(NAARM). The notification ICAR-NAARM Employment 2020 for 06 Young Professional on Contract (temporary basis) is notified of complete vacancies for work on different projects/divisions/units at ICAR-NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Telangana.
A postgraduate in agriculture/technical science/informatics from a university/institution holder of a recognized applicant for the age limit should take from 21 to 45 years and the selection of applicants to employ NAARM Notification 2020 should be carried out in walk-in interviews between 21-12-2020 and 22-12-2020. For those candidates chosen for the ICAR-NAARM Young Professional Recruitment 2020, the monthly salary of Rs.25,000/- per Govt will be paid.
The qualified candidate shall attend the Interview on a specific date and time along with a filled application form and CV, the current Passport-size Photograph, and all original/final certificates at the time of the Interview. Here you can find information on ICAR-NAARM Young Professional Note, such as educational qualifications, age limits, mode of the Applications, fees, and how to register for frequent ICAR-NAARM Young Professional Recruitment alerts, check our website periodically.
Details about NAARM Young Professional Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Organization||The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Name of the Board||National Academy of Agriculture Research Management(NAARM)|
|Name of the post||Young Professional|
|Job posting information||on Contract (Temporary) basis|
|No. of Vacancies||06 posts|
|Notification released date||07-12-2020|
|Walk-in-Interview date||21-12-2020 to 22-12-2020|
Vacancy Details of NAARM Recruitment 2020
- ICAR-National Academy of Agriculture Research Management(NAARM) issued the latest Advertisement for Young Professional Recruitment 2020 to fill 06 contractual vacant positions at ICAR-NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, for work in various projects/units.
Eligibility Criteria for NAARM Young Professional Jobs 2020
- Applicants from a recognized university/institution can have a postdoc in agricultural sciences/studies in engineering/technology/computer science/information technology.
- The applicant’s minimum age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PHC applicants will be 21 years and a maximum of 45 years, as of the walk-in interview and a relaxable age as per government laws of India.
- According to the NAARM Young Professional Recruitment 2020 Notification, the chosen applicants will be paid a fixed salary of Rs.25,000/- a month at pay levels.
Selection Process for NAARM Job Alert 2020
- The selection mode is based on the walk-in interview between 21-12-2020 and 22-12-2020.
NAARM Application Process
- The candidates who are willing and qualified can attend the walk-in interviews with a full application and curricula, the current Passport Photograph, and all original/final credentials, beginning at the time of Interview, from registration to the highest degree or provisional credential. The respondent shall appear in the interview at the corresponding times.
- The Notification was released on 07-12-2020.
- The NAARM conducting of Interviews from 21-12-2020 to 22-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NAARM Young Professional Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of NAARM|