Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2020: The Textiles Committee, a governing body under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, invites applications to fill 10 positions in a contract with a combined grant of Rs. 12,000 per month for Textile Tests (Textile Testing). The recruitment for the candidate for the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2020 is based on an interview.
The purpose of the fellow (textile testing) at the Textiles Committee’s Labs is to impart and develop the expertise of the textile test applicants. The selected Fellow (TT) would undergo thorough guidance on diverse facets of textile research and analyses of test outcomes. The Bursary Concept would serve as a platform for a comprehensive understanding of the quality dimensions of textile science.
The applicants can download the specified application form from the Ministry of Textile Employment 2020 and other necessary documentation from 03-12-2020 to 31-12-2020. Information on the Ministry of Textiles, Indian Government Specialists (Textile Testing) Work 2020, such as college requirements, age limits, application form, fees, and how you can apply for monthly updates to Notification 2020, the Committee on Textiles can be found regularly on our website.
After the liberalization of the Indian economy, the Textiles Committee became a facilitator and had the beneficial consequences of textile trade and manufacturing, making itself a regulator. Compelling checks were eliminated and additional dimensions were pursued by the Committee in various fields, e.g. product inspection, commercial monitoring, advising on Overall Quality Management (TQM), Cluster Creation Software (CDP), etc. The Export Promotion and Quality Assurance Committee (EP & QA), Labs, Market Analysis, TQM Division, CDP cell, Integrated Skill Development Scheme (ISDS) Division.
Details of Ministry of Textiles Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||The Ministry of Textiles, Government of India|
|Name of the Board||The Textiles Committee|
|Job posting information||contract basis for a period of 11 months|
|No. of Vacancies||10 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||03-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31-12-2020|
|Job Location||JNPT, Bangalore, Tirupur, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guntur, and Chennai|
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2020
The Ministry of Textiles, Government of India recruits the applicants for 10 vacancies of Fellow (Textile Testing) positions. these vacancies are required at the below places.
- JNPT -1 post,
- Bangalore -1 post,
- Tirupur -2 posts,
- Coimbatore -1 post
- Jaipur -1 post
- Hyderabad -2 posts
- Guntur -1 post
- Chennai-1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Textiles Vacancy 2020
- The eligible applicants who are applying for Fellow (Textile Testing) at the Laboratories of Textiles Committee are aimed to impart and enhance the skill sets of candidates on textile testing.
- The maximum age limit shall be calculated as from 31 October 2020.
- The selected applicant will receive the consolidated stipend amount of Rs. 12,000/- per month on a six-day-per-week-working basis. No earned leave or medical leave is allowed during the fellowship period. Only 8 days of casual leave is allowed.
Selection Process for the Ministry of Textiles Vacancies 2020
- The recruiting of the applicant based on the Interview based on qualification and experience.
Ministry of Textiles Application Process
- The willing applicant must download the application form from the official website of The Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
- The Job aspirant should fill the application form and send the applications to the given address on or before 31-12-2020.
Address for sending the application for various places
Ground Floor, Port Users Building,
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust,
Navi Mumbai- 400 707
FKCCI, WTC Building, 1st Floor,
Kempe Gowda Road,
Bangalore – 560 009.
Plot No.8 & 9,
Thiru Vi Ka Nagar,
1st Street, College Road,
Tirupur – 641 602.
Raj Chambers, 978-A, Thadagam Road,
Coimbatore – 641 002.
N/S/0/2, Nehru Place,
Jaipur 302 015
1st Floor, UNI Building,
D.No.10-1-1200, A.C. Guards,
Masab Tank Road, Hyderabad 500 004, A.P.
1st Floor, Door No.: 25-1-9
Sri Ram Complex,
Near Arjuna Steel Shop, Mastan Darga, G.T. Road,
Guntur: 522 004
North Wing, 1st Floor,
T.N.S.C. Board Complex, 212, R.K. Mutt Road,
Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004.
- The Notification Published on 27-11-2020.
- The prescribed applications will be reached at the mentioned address from 03-12-2020 to 31-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2020|
|APPLICATION Form of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of Ministry of Textiles|