Manipur University Recruitment 2020: The University of Manipur welcomes the 43 applicants for Group B and C positions with the No. 3/2020 announcement. Matriculation, intermediate(10+2), degree, PG in the sector, and candidates must apply for the above-mentioned recruitment over 18 to 40 years. The screening process for candidates by interview/written examination at Manipur University Job Alert 2020.
Applicants chosen for these vacancies must be paid according to university rules. The candidates must apply only online for Manipur University Jobs 2020. Online apps will be launched between 01-12-2020 and 31-12-2020. Before the last day, applicants can request applications.
For more information, including academic qualifications, age limits, submission processes, fees, and how to register for Daily Updates for Manipur University Notices, please visit Vijethajobs.com on our website for the recruitment of Manipur University Group b and C.
The University of Manipur was established under the Manipur University Act on 5 June 1980. 1980 (Manipur Act 8 of 1980) was converted into a central university at Imphal, with territorial jurisdiction, on 13/10/2005, as an affiliated university for teaching in the whole state of Manipur. The University of Manipur Act No 54 of 2005 was authorized by the President on 28/12/2005. There are presently 48 affiliated universities, 2 of which are medical schools. The Manipur Technology Institute (MIT) is an integral university.
The university is primarily aimed at distributing and supporting knowledge through the provision of teaching and study facilities for integrated courses in natural, physical, social, forestry, and other related educational disciplines. take successful steps in fostering advances in teaching-learning, interdisciplinary studies and research in order to train and grow people in the world in general and in the North-East, in particular, in order to concentrate on the enhancement of public social and economic conditions and to enhance people’s intellectual, academic and cultural conditions
Details of Manipur University Group B and C Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Manipur University|
|Name of the posts||Group B and C|
|Job posting information||Direct Recruitment|
|No. of Vacancies||43 posts|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||01-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31-12-2020|
Vacancy Details of Manipur University Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Section Officer (Gen) & (A/Cs)||01|
|Section Officer (Electrical) (Civil)||02|
|Peon/ Multi Tasking Staff||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur University Job Alert 2020
- Section Officer (Gen) & (A/Cs): Applicant should have Graduated in any discipline from a recognized university and 5 years of service experience as Sr. Assistant in a University or Govt. or Semi-Govt. organization and must knowledge in Account Training Conducted by State Academy of Training.
- Senior Assistant: Applicant should have Graduated from a recognized University with working knowledge of computer applications and 3 years of continuous service as Assistant/UDC.
- Hindi Translator: Applicant should have a Postgraduate in English/Hindi/ Diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi and 2 years of experience of translation work in the offices of Central/State Government and Autonomous Institutions.
- Computer Assistant: Applicant should have Graduated/D.C.A from a recognized University/Institute accredited by DOECC.
- Cartographer: Applicant should hold M.Sc/M.A. (Geography) with 2-year of experience in the relevant field and Good knowledge of Mapmaking, drawing, and
- Section Officer (Electrical) (Civil): Applicant should hold in Degree/Diploma in the concerned field from a recognized university.
- Technical Assistant: Applicant should have graduated/post graduated in a scientific laboratory of a University/Government/Semi-Government organization.
- Semi-Professional Assistant: Applicant should have Graduated in Library Science from a recognized University and 5 years of service experience in the Library Department in a University or Semi-Government Organization.
- Junior Stenographer: Job Aspirant must be passed in 10+2 standard with a speed of 80/30 wpm in shorthand and computer typing.
- Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant: Job Aspirant must be passed in 10+2 standard with a computer typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Library Attendant: Applicant should hold in B. Lib/ B.L. & Info. Sc from a recognized university.
- Peon, Conductor-cum-Cleaner, Chowkidar, Xerox Attendant, Carpenter Helper, Gardener, Mason Helper, Cook, Sweeper: Applicant should have passed in Matriculation from a recognized board.
- The minimum age limit for SC/ST/PWD candidates and the minimum age limit for OBC candidates is 18 years and the age limit should be 40 years.
- The candidate to be chosen for the Officer (Gen) & (A/C) shall be charged at the level of -7 of Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-.
- As Senior Assistant, Hindi Interpreter, Machine Assistant, and Cartographer, the salary is -6 Rs 35,400-1,12,400/-
- Semi-professional Assistant will earn a salary for the role of Section Officer (Civil), Technical Assistant, with level -5 of Rs.29,200-9,23,000/-.
- The Junior Stenographer’s job will earn the wage at level-4 of rs.25,500-81,100/-
- As Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant earns the stage -2 of rs.19,900-63,200/-
- The sweeper is paid a salary of Rs. 18,000-56,900/- level-1 for Peon/Multi Tasking Workers, Conductor-cum-Cleaners, Chowkidar, Xerox Assistants, Carpenter Helpers, Gardeners, Mason Helpers, Sweeper
- Written exams and interviews are the basis for the recruiting of the Manipur University.
Manipur University Online Application Process
- The application fee for candidates from UR & OBC is Rs. 500/- and for candidates from SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 300/-.
- The applicant shall pay the payment in respect of The Bank Draft drawn in favour of the registrar, at SBI, University of Manipur, Canchipur, Imphal-795003, University of Manipur (code No. 5320).
How to Apply for Manipur University Notification 2020
- The eager candidate who submits for online recruiting at Manipur University meets the steps below.
- You can enter your fundamental information such as name, mobile no, email ID, etc.
- Picture upload should be between 4 and 20 kb and signature between 3 and 8 kb and press on the upload button. The signature should be between 3 and 8 kb.
- Enter the specifics required in the application form profile information.
- The processing fee should be charged by the claimant.
- Send application hard copy printout.
- Online applications will be starts from 01-12-2020.
- Last date for submission of applications on 31-12-2020.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy and print out the documents on 15-01-2021.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Manipur University Group B and C Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of Manipur University Group B and C Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of Manipur University|