Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: India Post Ministry of Communication recently released the recruitment notice [R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE CYCLE-III/2020 ]. Karnataka Postal Recruitment 2021 for the vacancies of Branch Post Master, Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak on 21-12-2020 Aspirants holding the required qualification will be able to apply for 2443 Vacancies in Karnataka. Applicants should have High School standards and the age limit should be between 18 years and 40 years of age. Contenders must pay the appropriate fee and make the payment Through online.
The Karnataka Post Office will hire candidates on a merit list basis. Shortlisted candidates can be elected anywhere in the state of Karnataka. More info on Postal Jobs in Karnataka 2020, upcoming Karnataka Postal Jobs Notification 2021 once check Eligibility Criteria, qualification, age limit, and Complete Details given below. Applicants interested in applying for the Karnataka Postal Circle Job Alert for Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy may apply from 21-12-2020 to 20-01-2021 onwards.
Details about Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Name of the post||Branch Post Master (BPM), Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||2443 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||21-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20-01-2021|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka Postal Circle
- Karnataka Postal Circle has issued the most recent Notice of Branch Post Master (BPM), Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 to fill 2443 vacant positions.
Karnataka Postal Circle Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed in Secondary School Examination in Mathematics, the local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020
- Selected aspirants will receive the salary for the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25-06-2018.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- Selection will be made based on the automatic merit list created by the rules based on the online applications submitted by the candidates.
Karnataka Postal Circle Online Application Process
- Mode of the payment: Through online (Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking)
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male applicants are required to pay the Application fee is Rs. 100/-
- There is no Application Fee for Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates.
How to Apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Notification 2020
- The eligible applicant must follow the below steps for applying for Karnataka postal circle.
- Applicants should register themselves for the GDC recruitment.
- Fill out the application form with the basic details of applicants.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Choose the preference of the posts and make the payment.
- Print the Application form for further use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of the application fee from 21-12-2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration and Application on 20-01-2021.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of Karnataka Postal Circle|