IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) released its IOCL Recruiting notification 2020 with PH/R/01/2020 as of 5 December 2020. The notification is PH/R/01/2020. These vacancies are for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) post. Interested job seekers should read all the information below and validate their qualifications.
Both qualified job seekers are encouraged to apply via the online application format for IOCL Jobs 2020. Applicants can start applying from 07-12-2020 to 21-12-2020. The last date for applying for IOCL Vacancy 2020 is 21-12-2020. Interested applicants should read all the following information and verify that they can apply in the Indian Oil Company Limited for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical), Junior Technical Assistant-IV, Junior Quality Management Analyst-IV, and Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) (IOCL). Access to the IOCL notification 2020 link was given below.
Further information about the position, the upcoming Notifications, the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Salary, the merit list, the chosen list, the Hall Passes, the results of the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant, future Recognises, etc will be posted on the website. More information will be available on this website.
Details about IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV, Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)|
|No. of Vacancies||05 posts|
|Selection Process||Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)|
|Starting Date to Apply||07-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||21-12-2020|
|Job Location||Haldia (West Bengal)|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||03|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||01|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy 2020
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV: Applicant should hold in Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University and one year of experience in operation/ maintenance of Power Generators/ Distribution Sub Stations.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: Applicant should have graduated in Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Institute/ University and one year of experience in handling instruments like HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers, Flash Points, etc. in a Petroleum
Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): Applicant should have passed in Matriculation Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License and one year of experience in Fire & Safety set-up involving the handling of fire-fighting equipment, fire water networks, related communication systems, emergency handling, fire-fighting, operation of fire tenders/pump-house, etc.
- The minimum age limit for general & EWS applicants shall be 18 years and the effective age limit shall be 26 years from 30-11-2020.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates, for PwBD candidates up to 10 years.
- For Indian nationality, young and enthusiastic people will be chosen for technical posts in the pay scale of Rs.25,000-1,05,000/-.
- Basic salary and other allowances/benefits include HRA/subsidized accommodation, hospital services, productivity/performance payments, gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, pension plan, child education allowance, etc in compliance with the laws of the company.
Selection Process for IOCL Vacancy 2020
- The methodology for the evaluation shall consist of a written evaluation and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT), of a kind. The applicants will receive a qualification/proficiency/physical assessment with a ratio of 1:2 subject to minimum qualified marks in the written examination (SPPT).
IOCL Online Application Process
- The non-refundable application fee is Rs.150/- for applicants general, EWS, and OBC(NCL). The user is expected to pay the application fee only in online mode. The application fee payment process was explicitly recorded on the application portal.
How to Apply for IOCL Notification 2020
- The eligible and willing applicants register and log in with Applicant Name, Date of birth, Valid E-mail address, and Mobile no and click on agree on the button to proceed with the online application.
- Applicants should follow the given steps to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020.
- Job Aspirant must Fill in the Personal Details of an applicant.
- Applicant Fill in the Educational Qualification Details and Experience Details.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Applicant uploads the relevant certificates and photocopies and signature.
- Before submission of the application applicant must check and modify the details.
- Submit the application form and Print out the application for downloading of the Application form.
- Commencement of online registration of application by candidates 07-12-2020.
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates 21-12-2020.
- conducted the Date of Written test on 03-01-2021.
- Date of the publication of the written test result on 08-01-2021.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of IOCL|