IMMT Recruitment 2020: CSIR – Institute of Mineral Technology and Materials (IMMT) Odisha invites applications from dynamic, enthusiastic, and participating Indian citizens to fill vacancies in 14 positions of technicians. The notification for IMMT Recruitment 2020 in respect of 08 jobs is reserved for UR candidates; 02 are SC (Scheduled Caste), 03 are ST(Scheduled Tribe), and 01 are reserved for EWS candidates with a Direct Recruitment Advertising No Is 04/03/2020-REC.
For this online CSIR-IMMT application 2020, SSC Passed and ITI with Relevant Field from recognizable board/university applicants can apply to IMMT Jobs 2020 online. The applicant should be 28 years old for the appropriate age limit and for the selection by the merit list/Written test/interview of the candidate for the recruitment of CSIR-IMMT. A monthly salary with payable level 2 is Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per govt, for those applicants chosen to be for the IMMT Vacancy 2020. Standards.
The applicant who is interested can apply for IMMT Technician Recruitment 2020 via online application 21-12-2020 and online requests are closed on 22-01-2021. So before the last day, the applicant must apply to CSIR-IMMT Technician Job Recruitment.
Please visit our website frequently for updates on the CSIR-IMMT Notification 2020 (e.g. education qualifications, age limits, applications mode, payment, and how to register for daily CSIR-IMMT Technician Recruitment Notifications).
Details of IMMT Technician Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research(CSIR)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||14 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list/Written Test/Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||21-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||22-01-2021|
Vacancy Details of IMMT Technician Jobs 2020
- institute of Technology for Minerals & Materials (IMMT) Odisha released the new Technician Recruitment Notification 2020 to fill 14 vacant positions. The 14 posts are sub-classified according to the category of persons and the following details are given.
- SC Category: 02 posts
- ST Category:03 posts
- EWS Category: 01 post
- UR Category: 08 posts
Eligibility Criteria for IMMT Technician Recruitment 2020
- Job Assistant should have completed the 55% ITI Certificate with SSC/10% Science Subjects and in basic Electronics, Electronics, Machinist, Fitter, Instruments Mechanics, Mechanics, Welder, Carpenters, Electricians, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanics, COPA-Computer Operations & Software Assistant, National/State Maintenance Scheme,
- The age limit of the applicant shall be 28 years from the last date of online application.
- The candidate selected for the Technician Post shall bear the monthly salary of pay Level 2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-.
- The selection process will be based on shortlisted candidates called for written tests and the interview will be accompanied by document verification.
IMMT Online Application Process
- The IMMT announces that the specifics of the application fee will soon be available on the official IMMT portal. Before applying for Recruitment, qualifying applicants must verify the fee information.
How to Apply for IMMT Notification 2020
- Qualified and eligible applicants shall visit the IMMT online application link and the link from 21-12-2020 will be open. The applicant should complete and apply online on or before 22-01-2020 the specific recruitment form.
- The IMMT Technician notification was released on 26-11-2020.
- Online applications will be opened on the official website from 21-12-2020.
- Closing date for submission of the online applications on 22-01-2021.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of IMMT Technician Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of IMMT Technician Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of IMMT|