ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites applications from ESIC Medical College, NH-3, NIT, and Faridabad for 22 vacancies in the form of part-time Super Specialist physicians.
Applicants should be MBBS/MD/DNB, DM/MCH and enrolled with the Indian Medical Council, and be qualified to qualify for the ESIC Recruitment 2020 age limit of 67 years. The ESIC 2020 recruitment model is based on the walk-in interview in Faridabad on 11-12-2020. The application fee for the ESI Fund in Delhi should be paid by the applicant.
The claimant shall attend the Interview period of the specified application form along with the accompanying ESIC Faridabad certificates and DD fee (Haryana). Aspirants eligible for ESIC Notice 2020 can apply. Information on ESIC Vacancy 2020, qualifications, age limit, submission process, fees, and applications are given. Aspirants should visit our website for new updates every day.
Details of ESIC Super Specialist Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the post||Super Specialist doctors(Part-time Basis)|
|Job posting information||on a contract basis|
|No. of Vacancies||22 posts|
|Notification released date||03-12-2020|
|Date of interview||11-12-2020|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Super Specialist Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Department||No. of vacancies|
|Gastroenterology & Metabolism||02|
|Anesthesiology and critical care||02|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Super Specialist Vacancy 2020
- The qualified candidate should be registered with MBBS/MD/DNB, DM/MCH, and the Medical Council From India/State Medical Council.
- The age limit for Career Aspirant is not greater than 67 years.
Pay Scale of ESIC Jobs 2020
- The candidate will be chosen to earn remuneration of Rs.15,000/-+20,000 for part-time super-specialists(consultant level) for visiting expenses and additional remuneration over 16 hrs a week is Rs. 1500 per hour.
- The candidate will be chosen to get a part-time super-specialist(Entry Level) with a salary of Rs.1.00000/-+20.000 for visits and an extra remuneration of Rs.1200/hour after 16 hours per week.
Selection Process for ESIC Vacancy 2020
- The applicant’s recruitment based on a walk-in interview will take place on 11-12-2020.
ESIC Application Process
- General/OBC applicants submit fee is Rs.225/-
- Candidates for SC/ST/ESIC/Females candidates/Ex-servicemen &PHC The registration fee is excluded.
- Applicants are required to pay the transaction fee in advance of the ESI Fund Account No. I’ve drawn on every Delhi bank payable.
How to Apply for ESIC Notification 2020
- A specified application form should be sent with a passport size photograph and date of birth certificate; at the time of the interview, the DD fee is to be held at Dean Office, ESIC Medical College, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad on 11-12-2020.
- The Notification was released on 03-12-2020.
- Conducting the Interview date on 11-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of ESIC Super Specialist Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of ESIC|