DMHO Guntur Recruitment 2020: Government of the Andhra Pradesh Department of Medical and Health, Guntur invited qualified applicant(s) for medical officers (MBBS) to work under the guidance of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare of Urban Primary Health Centers, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada DMHO Guntur Recruitment 2020 notification on contract-based medical vacancies.
The applicant should be granted an MBBS degree from a medical council approved by India. Selection of the candidate Qualification and Experience weightage. The applicant selected must be located in Guntur. The applicant should submit applications on or before 21-12-2020 to DMHO Guntur Jobs 2020 at speed post.
Details about DMHO Guntur notification 2020 can be found here education qualifications, age limits, mode of application, payments, and how to demand recruitment notifications from daily DMHO Guntur Medical Officers, check regularly our website.
Details of DMHO Guntur Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Board||Medical and Health Department, Guntur|
|Job posting Name||Medical officers (MBBS)|
|No. of Vacancies||will be informed on the web site|
|Selection Process||Weightage of Qualification and experience|
|Starting Date to Apply||10-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||21-12-2020|
|Application Mode||Through Speed post|
|Job Location||Guntur( Andhra Pradesh)|
DMHO Guntur Medical Officer Vacancy Details
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh Medical and Health Service, Guntur recruited candidates in compliance with the Government of Andhra Pradesh, which from time to time will be announced on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Guntur Jobs 2020
- Applicants should have obtained an MBBS exam included in Schedule -l of the MCI Act of 1956, as amended by an India Medical Council College, and must be registered with the Andhra Pradesh State Medical Council.
- The applicant’s age limit should not be 01-12-2020 years old.
- For SC/ST and BC applicants the age of relaxation is five years, 3 years for ex-servicemen, and 10 years for people physically impaired.
- For the weighing of the marks, the contracted service offered by physicians nominated on the basis of a contract selected by the DSC and who receive a wage under 310/311 subsidies would be counted.
- The process of selection is based on the contractually/outsourcing requirements obtained 75 percent of the weightage of the trademarks in the qualifying test and 15 percent of the medical officer (MBBS).
Application Process for DMHO Guntur Medical Officer Vacancy
- The applicant shall pay the Rs.500/-Payment fee payable online on account no.100710100054512 and on behalf of the Medical & Health Officer, IFSC Code ANDB 0001007; the transaction reference ID for Guntur’s transaction should be given in the application form.
How to Apply for DMHO Guntur Job Alert 2020
- The applicant must take the application form and complete the application form from DropBox in the DMHO Guntur and pay the application fee along with Xerox copies of the Aadhar card, SSC Certificates, images of passport size, college qualifications, and experience certificates, by post on or before 21-12-2020.
District Medical and Health Officer,
Guntur Opp. Collectorate,
- The application will start from 15-12-2020.
- Submit the applications through the Registered post on 21-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of DMHO Guntur Medical Officer Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of DMHO Guntur|