CEIL Job Alert 2020: Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL) invites the applications for 109 vacancies of Experienced Engineers having a valid certificate from ASNT/PCN and relevant experience in Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) According to the CEIL Recruitment 2020 notification No is CEIL/HR&A/Advt./2020-21/001 Purely based on a contract for a period of one year, it may be extended up to 2 years or until the completion of the project, whichever is earlier subject to satisfactory results, after which the employment with CEIL has been terminated will the contract be extended past a complete duration of 36 months.
CEIL Notification 2020 & CV Format available on official Notification of CEIL. Applicants must verify their eligibility, i.e. educational credentials, age limits, experience, and so on, before applying for these openings. The CEIL Jobs 2020 selection will be based on the Interviews and the Interviews will be performed via the online mode. Applicants must apply to e-mail 15 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
More details of CEIL vacancy, upcoming Central Govt Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications, etc. will be uploaded on our website.
Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL) A Government of India Corporation and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Engineers India Ltd. (EIL) is a leading company in the field of upstream and offshore oil and gas quality control and certification of pipelines, third party inspection services for refineries, petrochemicals, railroads, smart cities, etc.
Besides, provide the third – parties inspection and QA/QC services, CEIL invites applications from eligible & experienced engineers with relevant experience in the fields referred to above. Unique experience related to the inspection of manufactured equipment, rotating equipment, mechanical bulk products, oil and gas pipelines, electrical and instrumentation equipment, civil infrastructure, rail, and offshore projects is required. The positions are multi-functional and engineers would be expected to work at development sites/Vendor works anywhere in India, including the CEIL office located in Mumbai/Delhi/anywhere in India.
Details about CEIL Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL)|
|Name of the post||Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Dy. Manager[QA/QC], Engineer Specialist (Gr.- I), Sr. Engineer Specialist (Gr.- II), Officer (Gr. III)|
|Job posting information||on contract basis for a period of one year|
|No. of Vacancies||109 posts|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||15 days from the date of publication of Advertisement|
|Application Mode||Through E-mail|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy and Payscale Details of CEIL Engineer Jobs 2020
|Name of the Position||No. of vacancies||Consolidated salary per month|
|Sr. Engineer (QA/QC)|
|Dy. Manager (QA/QC)|
|Sr. Engineer Specialist(Gr.-II (PAUT)||04||Rs.85,000/-|
|Officer (Gr. III)(HR)||01||Rs.62,250/-|
Eligibility Criteria for CEIL Recruitment 2020
- Engineer (QA/QC) : Applicant should hold in Engineering Graduate/ Diploma in Engineering /Mechanical (Mech.) /Civil/ E&I [Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation] /ASNT Level -II in NDT Methods such as UT, RT, MPT, and PT. Mechanical candidates with ASNT level-III / CSWIP 3.1 from a recognized University/Institute.
- Engineer Specialist(Gr.-I)(PAUT): Applicant should hold in Mechanical Engineer with Minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute. In addition to PCN Level II in PAUT certification after Degree/Diploma candidates having ASNT Level -II certification in other NDT Methods.
- Officer (Gr. III)(HR): Applicant should hold an MBA Degree with HR specialization/Post Graduate degree in Social work with a specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare/ P. G. Degree in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
Age Limit of CEIL Vacancy 2020
- The maximum age limit for Engineer (QA/QC) at the range of 30 years to 35 years, for Sr. Engineer (QA/QC), will have 35 years to 40 years, for Dy. Manager[QA/QC] should have 40 years to 45 years as of 30-11-2020.
- The applicant who is applying for Engineer Specialist(Gr.-I)(PAUT) should have 32 years and 35 to 40 years for Sr. Engineer Specialist (Gr.- II) post as of 30-11-2020.
- The upper age limit for Officer (Gr. III) post will have 40 years as of 30-11-2020.
- The screening and selection committee of CEIL would be announced the Short-listed candidates will be informed through E-mail for the Interview. The Interviews will be held through online mode such as skype, Google meets, or any such online mode.
CEIL Application Process for Engineer Notification 2020
Job Aspirant must download the Curriculum Vitae(CV) from the advertisement and fill in the Qualification and Experience Criteria, Professional Qualification, Date of the Birth certificate as per 10th standard/Matriculation mark sheet/Caste Certificate and Post Qualification Experience along with relevant documents should be sent through email to email@example.com on or before 15 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Times of India and Employment News.
- The Advertisement was released on 18-12-2020.
- The last date of receipt of application through email shall be within 15 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Times of India and Employment News.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CEIL Engineer Recruitment 2020|
|Download the CV of CEIL Engineer Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of CEIL|