CECRI Project Associate Job Recruitment 2020:Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) invites the Applications for suitable candidates for 05 vacancies for Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Senior Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow (Project) the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
Applicants should hold an M.Sc. Polymer Science / Biopolymer Science/ Technology/ Nanotechnology and B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Nanotechnology from a recognized university and All candidates should have 28 years of age for applying for the above posts. This website will be updated with more information on the CSIR-CECRI jobs 2020, upcoming Notices, CSIR-CECRI Govt Vacancy, merit list, selected list, hall tickets, upcoming notifications, etc., All CSIR-CECRI Jobs 2020 information can be read by interested applicants to check if they are qualified in compliance with the conditions stated in the official notification. For the latest updates of the CECRI, Karaikudi placement jobs, and other vacancies, aspirants can have a regular look at our website ( Vijethejobs.com). CECRI Project Associate Job Alert 2020.
Details of CECRI Project Associate Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)|
|Name of the post||Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Senior Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow (Project)|
|Job posting information||temporary positions|
|No. of Vacancies||05 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||19-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||01-12-2020|
Vacancy Details and Payscale of CECRI Project Associate Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Position||No. of vacancies||Stipend(Payscale)|
|Project Associate-I||02||Rs.25,000/- to 31,000/-pm + HRA|
|Project Associate-II||01||Rs.28,000/- + HRA|
|Senior Project Associate||01||Rs.42,000/- + HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow (Project)||01||Rs.31,000/-pm + HRA|
CECRI Project Associate Job Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Project Associate-I: Applicant should hold in M.Sc. Polymer Science / Biopolymer Science/Technology/Nanotechnology and B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Nanotechnology from a recognized university.
- Project Associate-II: Applicant should hold in B.E. /B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering with 2 years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions /Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
- Senior Project Associate: Applicant should hold in Ph.D. in Engineering Sciences and work on biomaterials synthesis and characterization.
- Junior Research Fellow (Project): Applicant should hold an M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks with valid NET/GATE from recognized board and Experience in the field of electrochemistry.
Age Limit of CECRI Job Alert 2020
Applicant age limit for Project Associate is 35 years, 40 years for Senior Project Associate, and 28 years for Junior Research Fellow (Project).
Selection Process for Project Associate Jobs in CECRI 2020
Mode of the Selection of the applicant through Interview. The Organisation is called for the Eligible applicants via Google Meet. The date and time of the interview will be informed on the CSIR-CECRI website and will also be sent to the Gmail ID of the candidates.
How to apply for CECRI Project Associate Jobs in India
Applicants interested and qualified can download the appropriate application From the website of CECRI. The completed application form, properly completed in all respects, and signed a photocopy of all applicable self-attestation testimonials, such as Caste Certificate, DOB, Credentials, and Experience Certificates, should be sent to the office address by 01-12-2020 until 5:30 p.m. through India post/courier.
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi – 630 003.
Important Dates for CECRI Recruitment
- Applications will be starts from 19-11-2020.
- Applications will be Reached at the Mentioned Address on or before 01-12-2020.
Application Links for CECRI Project Associate Job Alert 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CECRI Project Associate Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of CECRI|