CCI Tandur Recruitment 2020: Cement Corporation of India Limited [CCI], Tandur invites applications for 100 vacancies of Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992 with Advertisement No. is TCF/02/02/ APPRENTICESHIP/ADVT-11/2020 on 12-12-2020.
Those Candidates who are applying for the CCI Tandur Jobs 2020 Apprentices posts should have 10th class Standard and also possess a one-year Trade Certificate (ITI) is issued by the National Council for Vocational Training Institute. The CCI Job Alert 2020 Apprentices will get an attractive salary as per Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
The Prescribed Application process for CCI Apprentices will be Starts on 12-12-2020 ended on 20-01-2021. So Candidates need to make attention and apply for CCI Apprentices jobs before the last date. candidates can apply for the Speed post given the below address. CCI Apprentices Vacancy 2020 selection will be based on a merit list and it will be considered based on Matriculation and ITI marks.
Selected candidates will be placed in Tandur in Vikarabad District (Telangana). Here you will find details on CCI Apprentices Notification such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on CCI Recruitment, visit our website frequently.
CCI Tandur Trade Apprentice Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||Cement Corporation of India (CCI) Ltd, Tandur|
|Name of the Board||Trade Apprentices|
|Advertisement No.||TCF/02/02/ APPRENTICESHIP/ADVT-11/2020|
|No. of Vacancies||100 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||12-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20-01-2021|
|Application Mode||offline (Through Speed Post)|
|Job Location||Tandur (Telangana)|
CCI Tandur Vacancy Details
|Name of the Designated Trades||No. of Posts|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||10|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||10|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||06|
Cement Corporation Jobs in Tandur Eligibility
- Applicants should have passed in Matriculation with a minimum of 50 percent marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 percent marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with 60% marks from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Age Limit of Trade Apprentice of CCI
- The Minimum Age limit of the applicants is 18 years and the Maximum age limit is 25 years as of 20-01-2021.
- the Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates will applicable as per Government guidelines.
- Selected applicants will receive the rate of stipend per month as per Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
- The Recruitment of the candidates will be based on a merit basis obtained in Matriculation and ITI marks.
How to apply for CCI Tandur Recruitment 2020
- Applicants should fill-up the prescribed Format of the Application form and should be accompanied by a Xerox copy of the SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and date of birth certificate/ITI Certificate with Marks Sheet, Caste Certificate, Aadhaar Card & Pan Card, and One self-addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm along with prescribed form should be sent through SPEED POST ONLY by given address on or before 20-01-2021.
To The General Manager, Tandur Cement Factory,
Karankote Village, Tandur Mandal,
Vikarabad District, Telangana – 501158.
- Applications will be starts from 12-12-2020.
- The last date of submission of the application is 20-01-2021.
Application form links
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CCI Tandur Trade Apprentice Notification 2020|
|The Official Web Site|