CCI Recruitment 2020:The Cotton Corporation of India (CCI) is a public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Textile, the Government of India invites applications for 95 vacancies of Management Trainee, Junior Commercial Executive based on dynamic, qualified, and inspired candidates looking for an exciting career opportunity and wanting to be part of our growth career Advertising No.is DR-2/CCI/2020/on direct recruitment.
MBA in Agribusiness Management/Agriculture related to MBA/CA/CMA/MBA (Fin)/MMS/M. Com/B.Com from a recognized university of 18 to 30 years of age as of 01-11-2020. Applicants should apply for CCI Job Alert 2020 for this recruitment. CCI Jobs 2020 Online applications will launch from 09-12-2020 to 07-01-2021. Job applicants must apply for this recruitment before the last date of the CCI Vacancy 2020 application and must pay the required application fee before the last date.
Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site for new updates.
Cotton-growing countries through timely intervention – starting from day one of the arrivals of tapas until the end of the season, procurement operations have spread through 19 branches and over 400 market yards across the country and are headquartered at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.A Friend to Cotton Farmer & A Dependable Cotton Supplier to the Textile Industry. CCI was established on 31 July 1970 under the institutional control of the Ministry of Textiles, the Government of India, as a public sector undertaking under the Companies Act 1956.
In the initial period of establishment, as the only public sector undertaking in the field of cotton marketing, CCI was a channeling agency for the import of cotton and the purchase of raw cotton to provide the requisite price support to enterprising farmers and also to purchase raw cotton for textile mills.
Details about CCI Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Textiles|
|Name of the Board||The Cotton Corporation of India (CCI)|
|Name of the post||Management Trainee, Junior Commercial Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||95 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||09-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07-01-2021|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
Vacancy Details of CCI Job Alert 2020
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Management Trainee (Accounts)||06|
|Junior Commercial Executive||50|
|Junior Assistant (General)||20|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||14|
Eligibility Criteria for CCI Management Trainee Jobs 2020
- Management Trainee: Applicant should hold an MBA in Agri-Business Management/ Agriculture related MBA from a recognized university.
- Management Trainee (Accounts): Applicant should hold CA/CMA/MBA (Fin) / MMS/M. Com /Post Graduated in Commerce discipline from a recognized university.
- Junior Commercial Executive, Junior Assistant (General): Job aspirant must have graduated in Agriculture from any recognized University.
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): Aspirant must hold B. Com from any recognized University.
Age Limit of CCI Vacancy 2020
- The Minimum Age limit of the applicant is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years as Of 01-11-2020.
- Age Relaxable for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, 3 years for OBC applicants, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- The CCI offers the payscale for Management Trainee is Rs.30,000 – 1,20,000/-(IDA) and Junior Commercial Executive will receive the payment is Rs.22,000-90,000/-(IDA).
- The mode of the Recruitment process will be based on Written Test and shortlisted applicants are called for document verification/interview shall be required to bring the requisite certificate as specified by the Government of India at the time of appearing for the process of Recruitment of CCI.
CCI Online Application Process for Management Trainee Vacancy 2020
- GEN/EWS/OBC Applicants required to pay the application fee is Rs 1500/ (Application fee Rs.1000/-+ Intimation charges is Rs.500/-)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD will pay only Intimation charges is Rs 500/- and No application fee is required for the above candidates.
- Mode of payment: through ONLINE MODE only Debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit cards, or internet banking.
How to Apply for CCI Notification 2020
Eligible applicants should follow the given steps to apply for CCI Management recruitment 2020.
STEP-I: Applicant should Register by selecting Post Applied, Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID.
STEP-II: Upon registration, the applicant will fill out the application form with necessary details and complete Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo/signature/documents and send the fee via Online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking through SBI.
STEP-III: Submit the Application form and Print the application for further use.
- Opening Date of Online Registration for CCI recruitment from 09-12-2020.
- Last date for submission of an online application and payment of the Fee on 07-01-2021.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CCI Management Trainee Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of CCI Management Trainee Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of CCI|