Bank of India Recruitment 2020: The Bank of India, the leading Public Sector Bank with its Head Office in Mumbai, invites 21 vacancies to pursue Project No2020-21/3 in middle management level/scale II. Recently, the notification to the Security Officer of vacancies by BOI Job Alert 2020 has been issued.
Applicants looking for vacancies for BOI 2020 shall apply the application form at or previous to completion of application 21-12-2020 to the address concerned of the BOI online applications 2020. The method will be carried out in a personal interview/group discussion. The candidates chosen are then placed in Mumbai.
The applicants should be Indian citizens and their credentials, age, and experience should be specified. Additional information on BOI openings, upcoming work notifications, merit list, list of selected candidates, admission card, potential notices, etc is available on the official website.
Details about Bank of India Security Officer Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Security Officer, Fire Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||21 posts|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview/Group Discussion|
|Starting Date to Apply||07-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||21-12-2020|
Vacancy Details of Bank of India Security Officer Jobs
- Bank of India has hired 21 Security Officer recruitment candidates, including 20 security officer vacancies, and 01 fire officer vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Vacancy 2020
- Security Officer: Applicant should have Graduated from Recognized University or A certification in computer course for three months Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterward.
- Fire Officer: Applicant should hold in B.E. (Fire Engineering) from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or Divisional Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur/B. Tech. (Safety & Fire Engineering /(Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University /An institution recognized by Govt of India with 5 years of experience in fire safety in high-rise buildings.
- The minimum age limit for security officers is 25 years, the maximum age limit is 40 years and the minimum age limit for Fire officers is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years from 01-11-2020. The minimum age limit is 25 years.
- Under the Service Regulations of the Bank of India Officers, 1979 the candidate chosen shall recruit the Middle Management Grade-II Minimum pay (MMGS II) of Rs 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950.
Selection Process for Bank of India Job Alert 2020
Application Process for Bank of India Jobs 2020
- General & others Applicants should pay the fee is Rs. 850/- (application fee + intimation charges)
- SC/ST Category candidates will pay only intimation charges is Rs. 175/-.
- The applicant is required to pay the applicant’s online processing fee.
How to Apply for Bank of India Notification 2020
- The following steps must be taken by qualifying candidates applying for this recruitment.
- An applicant with a Recruiters must pay the online processing fee. Name, Contact information, and Email-id should be registered.
- Recruiters must pay the online processing fee.
- Candidates can upload Photo & Signature as stated in the guidelines.
- For further use, the claimant must print the application form.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application by candidates 07-12-2020.
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 21-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Bank of India Security Officer Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of Bank of India Security Officer Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of Bank of India|