AIIMS Raipur Job Alert 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chattisgarh) invites 142 Indian nationals to serve as senior citizens per government online. India Citizenship Scheme for that department for a period of three years. AIIMS Raipur is an Apex Health Institute set up by the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Pradhan Mantri Swasthya SurakshaYojna Administration (PMSSY).
A career applicant who is qualifying from a recognized university/institute for his or her post-graduate/diploma of MD/MS/DNB must be enrolled with DMC/DDC/MCI institutions and must be 45 at the time of the last application date. Job Aspirant is required to apply for AIIMS Raipur 2020 online. This web portal can be used from 03-12-2020 to 18-12-2020. Before the final date, applicants can apply for AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2020.
More information about the Senior Resident (Group A) vacancy of AIIMS Raipur (Chattisgarh), upcoming Notifications, AIIMS Group-A Pay, merit list, preferred list, Hall tickets, AIIMS Group-A performance, the next Raipur (Chattisgarh) Govt jobs, etc is given on this Web site.
Details of AIIMS Raipur Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Name of the post||Senior Resident (Group A)|
|Job posting information||On contract based for three years|
|No. of Vacancies||142 posts|
|Selection Process||Interview/Written Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||03-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||18-12-2020|
|Job Location||Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020
- AIIMS Raipur declared the 142 roles of senior citizens (non-surgical departments) based on the details of the group below.
- For UR Category: 64 posts
- EWS category: 08 posts
- OBC category: 35 posts
- SC Category: 28 posts
- ST category: 07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2020
- Applicants from an existing university / Institute shall have a postgraduate / diploma in MD/MS/DNB and must be registered at DMC/DDC/MCI institutions.
Age Limit of AIIMS Raipur Jobs 2020
- The applicant’s upper age limit is 45 years from the last time of notification.
- Age relaxation for OBC members for SC/ST 5 years and 3 years.
- The standard pay of the senior citizen (group A) shall be paid according to the 7th standard CPC of Rs. 67,700/- and other allowances under NPA law.
Selection Process for AIIMS Raipur
- The candidate’s placement based on the interview and the written examination. AIIMS Raipur’s selection panel will be chosen for a shortlist of applicants based on credentials in education, experience, etc. The final determination of the applicant’s recruitment is based on AIIMS, the manager.
- The written examination will only be performed at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Lane, Raipur (C.G.) 492099 in Raipur. A list of the interview dates for the candidate qualified to apply for these positions is available on the AIIMS website.
AIIMS Raipur Online Application Process
- The applicant group general/EWS/OBC expected to pay the non-refundable application fee is Rs. 1.000/- which is removed from the application fee for ST/SC category Rs. 800/- and PwBD community.
How to Apply for AIIMS Raipur Notification 2020
- The qualified candidate can seek online recruitment of AIIMS Raipur only. The applicant must register the online registry, accessible from 03–12–2020 to 18–12–2020 on the AIIMS Raipur website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- The candidate must register with a valid e-mail ID and the aspirant must scan the Passport photograph as a JPG file, with the signature scanned as JPG not exceeding 20 KB.
- The application fee must be charged online by Work Aspirant, who must submit an application for the recruitment of AIIMS Raipur.
- Starting date of online applications for AIIMS Raipur from 03-12-2020.
- Submission of online applications for AIIMS Raipur on 18-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of AIIMS Raipur|