AIATSL Recruitment 2020: Candidates who are awaiting the Air India Air Transport Services Limited jobs must print the application form for further use. There is great news for graduates and MBA applicants who are eligible. For 13 vacancies in the post of task manager and other positions, AIATSL Recruitment 2020 worked. The actual vacancy reservation will depend in accordance with the act of appointment.
Applicants applying for AIATSL Jobs 2020 should have an MBA from a recognized university. The AIATSL Application Form 2020 process will begin on 15-12-2020, finished on 28-12-2020. Therefore, before the last day, applicants should be informed of and apply for AIATSL Notification 2020. Candidates can apply for the Air India Air Transport Services Limited Official Portal.
The allocation of AIATSL Duty Manager Jobs 2020 will be based on a screening-personnel interview/group discussion. Details on the AIATSL Vacancy Notice can be found here such as educational credentials, age limits, mode of submission, costs, and application process. Visit our website regularly for daily updates on AIATSL Duty Manager job recruitment.
Details about AIATSL Duty Manager Terminal Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Name of the post||Dy. Terminal Manager- (Pax Handling), Duty Manager Terminal, Officer-(Human Resource /Administration), Officer Legal & IR, Jr. Executive (Human Resource / Administration)|
|No. of Vacancies||13 posts|
|Selection Process||Screening/Personal Interview/Group Discussion|
|Starting Date to Apply||15-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28-12-2020|
|Application Mode||Through E-mail|
|Job Location||All over India|
Vacancy and Payscale Details of AIATSL Jobs 2020
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies||Salary|
|Dy. Terminal Manager- (Pax Handling)||02||Rs.60,000/-|
|Duty Manager Terminal||04||Rs.45,000/-|
|Officer-(Human Resource /Administration)||03||Rs.41,000/-|
|Officer Legal & IR||01||Rs.60,000/-|
|Jr. Executive (Human Resource / Administration)||03||Rs.25,300/-|
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Recruitment 2020
- Dy. Terminal Manager- (Pax Handling): Applicant should have Graduated from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 18 years of experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax Ramp and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport.
- Duty Manager Terminal: Applicant should have Graduated from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 16 years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax, Ramp and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler.
- Officer-(Human Resource /Administration): Applicant should hold an MBA in HR or Personnel Management Course with 4 years of experience in HR / Admin functions and industrial relations / Legal, preferably, with an airline or Ground Handling Company.
- Officer Legal & IR: Job Aspirant must have Graduated in Law Preference will be given to those who have acquired additional qualifications in Industrial relations / Labour Laws and 15 years experience in handling Legal and IR matters, Conciliations, Arbitrations, Adjudications, cases in Labour Courts, High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Jr. Executive (Human Resource / Administration): Applicant should hold an MBA in HR or Personnel Management course with one year of experience in HR/Admin and knowledge of MS -Office operations. Proficiency in statutory compliances.
AIATSL Age Limit
- Applicant age limit for Dy. Terminal Manager- (Pax Handling) is 60 years
- and 55 years for Duty Manager Terminal,
- 35 years for Officer-(Human Resource /Administration),
- 35 to 40 years for Officer-(Human Resource /Administration)/ Jr. Executive (Human Resource /Administration)
- No upper age limit for Officer Legal & IR.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a screening/personal interview/group conversation according to their qualifications.
Application Process for AIATSL Duty Manager Terminal Jobs
- The applicant can only present an invoice fee non-refundable of rs. 500/-(Rupee Five Hundreds on an application for ‘AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.’ payable in Mumbai on the date of application.
- No payments are paid to ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to SC/ST groups. The full name, birth date, and mobile number of the applicant should be displayed on the reverse side of the DD.
How to Apply for AIATSL Notification 2020
- Eligible applicants can fill out the application form in compliance with the annexed application format at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28-12-2020 at the latest.
- At the moment of the interviews, candidates are expected to present documents such as Education Certificates and Caste, Experience and Aadhar cards, etc.
- Starting date of AIATSL applications from 15-12-2020.
- Closing date of Submission of the applications on 28-12-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of AIATSL Duty Manager Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of AIATSL|