AAI Recruitment 2020: Airports Authority of India (AAI) a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI Job Alert 2020 is looking for dedicated and qualified persons for 368 posts of Manager, Junior Executive positions on Direct recruitment basis of the Advertisement is 05/2020.
B.E / B. Tech/post graduated with Concerned Subject from the recognized board/University holder candidates can apply online this AAI jobs 2020.applicant should have 27 to 32 years for the required age limit and selection of the candidate for the recruiting of AAI through the Online examination/ Interview cum document Verification. those applicants who are selected for the AAI Vacancy 2020 will be received the monthly salary for the role of the manager will be received as CTC will be around Rs. 18 lakhs and for the position of junior executive, around Rs. 12 lakhs as per the govt. norms.
The interested Applicant should apply for the AAI Notification 2020 through online starts on 15-12-2020 and online applications will be closed on 14-01-2021.so applicant must apply for the AAI Manager job recruitment before the last date.
Here you can find information on Airports Authority of India (AAI) Manager Notice, such as educational credentials, age limits, mode of the Applications, payments, and how to apply for daily Airports Authority of India (AAI) Manager Recruitment notifications, visit our website regularly.
Details about AAI Manager Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of the post||Manager, Junior Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||368 posts|
|Selection Process||Online examination/ Interview cum document Verification|
|Starting Date to Apply||15-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||14-01-2021|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details of AAI Manager/Junior Executive Jobs 2020
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Manager (Fire Services)||11|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||08|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Job Alert 2020
- Manager (Fire Services): Applicant should hold in B.E / B. Tech in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engineering from a recognized Institution and 5 years of work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.
- Manager (Technical): Applicant should hold in B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical or Automobile from a recognized Institution and 5 years of work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment, and Vehicles.
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Job Aspirant should have graduated in Physics and Mathematics/Engineering in any discipline from a recognized Institution and no experience is required for this post.
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Job Aspirant should have graduated in Science/Engineering and MBA from a recognized Institution.
- Junior Executive (Technical): Applicant should hold in B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical or Automobile from a recognized Institution and no experience is required for this post.
Age Limit of AAI Recruitment 2020
- The maximum age limit of the applicant for the manager post will have 32 years and 27 years for the Junior Executive position as of 30-11-2020.
- The Job Aspirant would be selected for Manager post will carry the remuneration is Rs.60,000-3%-1,80,000/-
- The Job Aspirant would be selected for Junior Executive post will carry the remuneration is Rs.40,000-3%-1,40,000/
- The role of the manager will be received as CTC will be around Rs. 18 lakhs and for the position of junior executive, around Rs. 12 lakhs.
- In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA, and other benefits that include CPF, Free, Social Security Programs, Medical Benefits, etc are available under the AAI laws.
Selection Process for AAI Vacancy 2020
- Applicants will be chosen based on their results in the Online Evaluation and will be called for the Document Verification/Interview/Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/Driving Test/Voice Test, as appropriate for the post.
- The document verification/interview/physical examination and skill test/driving test/voice test, as applicable for the post, will only be declared on the AAI website. The call letter will be sent to the candidates on their registered e-mail IDs only.
AAI Online Application Process for Junior Executive Vacancy 2020
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the General and OBC candidates.
- SC/ST/Female applicants only require to pay Rs.170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only).
- PWD and apprentices who have recently achieved one year of apprenticeship training at AAI are excluded from the payment of the processing fee.
- The Application fee should be paid through Online Mode only and any other mode will not be accepted.
How to Apply for AAI Notification 2020
- Applicants who are qualified and willing Before applying for a position, applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully as well as all instructions on the main guidance page of the online application.
- Applicants are expected to apply online through a connection available at www. aai. aero under the “CAREERS” tab. The online application portal will be open from 15-12-2020.
- Applicants should be registered with a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should remain involved in the currency of this recruitment process.
- Applicant should fill out the online application form and scanned copy of the current passport size colored photograph and signature in digital format and upload all relevant documents/details relating to the minimum qualification such as Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate, EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Impairment Certificate and Pay the Application fee through online.
- Before submitting the online application for AAI recruitment must check the details and submit the online application latest by 14-01-2021.
- Opening date for Online Applications for AAI Recruitment from 15-12-2020.
- Last date for Online Applications for AAI Recruitment on 14-01-2021.
- Conduct the Online Examination Will be announced on the Official website of AAI.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of AAI Manager Recruitment 2020|
|Online application link of AAI Manager Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of AAI|