AAI Job Alert 2020: Candidates who are waiting for the Airports Authority of India (AAI) jobs. There is Great News for Central Government Trade Apprentice and Graduate /Diploma Apprentice. The Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment 2020 Announced for 180 vacancies the post of Apprentice jobs with Advertise No. is 03 and 04/12/2020 for imparting training under the Apprentice rule, 1965 in the designated trades.
Those Candidates who are applying for the AAI Jobs 2020 post should have a Graduate /Diploma and ITI Trade Certificate is issued by the National Council for Vocational Training Institute. The AAI Vacancies 2020 will get a salary is Rs 9,000 to 15,000 per month.
The Online Application process for AAI Notification 2020 will be Starts on 09-12-2020 ended on 31-12-2020. So Candidates need to make attention and apply for AAI Apprentices jobs before the last date. candidates can apply to The Official portal.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Apprentices Recruitment 2020 selection will be based on a merit list and it will be considered based on the relevant field. Here you will find details on AAI Apprentices Notification such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on AAI Recruitment, visit our website frequently.
Details about AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of the post||Trade Apprentice and Graduate /Diploma Apprentice|
|Advertisement No.||03 and 04/12/2020|
|No. of Vacancies||180 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list/Interview/Document verification|
|Starting Date to Apply||09-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31-12-2020|
Vacancy Details of AAI Apprentice Jobs 2020
|Name of the Trade||No. of Vacancies|
|Information Technology/ Computer Science||26|
|Mechanic/ Auto Engineering||27|
Technology/ Computer Science
|ITI Trade Apprentice|
|(Motor Vehicle Mechanic)||10|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Vacancy 2020
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanic/ Auto Engineering): Applicant should have graduated in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Automobile) granted by Central The government recognized University.
- Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance): Applicant should have graduated in Engg./Tech. in Electronics/Tele Communication /Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized Institution.
- Graduate Apprentice (Information Technology/ Computer Science): Applicant should have graduated in Engg./ Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT/ Electronics from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma Apprentice (Mechanic/ Auto Engineering): Job Aspirant must hold Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Auto-mobile) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ Central Government.
- Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance): Job Aspirant must hold Diploma in Electronics/Tele Communication/Radio Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma Apprentice (Information Technology/ Computer Science): Job Aspirant must hold Diploma in Engg./Technical in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT /Electronics from a recognized Institution.
- ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic): Applicant should have possessed Certificate in Vocational Course in Mechanic-Motor Vehicle involving after the completion of the secondary stage of school education by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) / State Council of Vocational Education.
- ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic): Applicant should have possessed Certificate in Vocational Course in Mechanic-Diesel involving after the completion of the secondary stage of school education by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) / State Council of Vocational Education.
- As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, The Minimum Age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit of the applicant is 26 years as of the time of Notification.
- The applicant would be selected for Graduate trainee will receive the Stipend is Rs.15,000/- per month.
- The applicant would be selected for Diploma trainee will receive the Stipend is Rs.12,000/- per month.
- The applicant would be selected for ITI trainee will receive the Stipend is Rs.9,000/- per month.
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Certificate of Medical Fitness by the Govt medical hospital. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for certificate verification in Mumbai.
Application Process for AAI Apprentice Jobs 2020
- No need to be required for the application fee for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for AAI Notification 2020
- Candidates should register themselves in the concerned web portal (NSDC) before applying for apprenticeship training from the date of generation of the opportunity will be considered along with the applications received till the last date of application.
- Applicant must register by Email ID/Registration Number and Password. Applicant must Enter the basic details and select the relative trade Name and follow the mentioned details submit the process of recruitment of AAI.
- Commencement of Online Application through NSDC Portal from 09-12-2020.
- Last Date of Online Application through NSDC Portal on 31-12-2020.